Older Posts


Sunday, August 29, 2010

Flower Power

I love having flowers around the house, to me they make a house feel more like home. Every two weeks or so I stop by Trader Joe's and get a pretty bouquet.

I always forget that these flowers, for the most part, come directly from Colombia! (As you can see on the little packet)

Not sure why I forget, but it always surprises me and brings a smile to my face. Not only do the flowers make my home feel cozier, I feel just a little bit closer to Colombia.

Usually I find a colorful bouquet, but all they had this time were pretty yellow ones, and if you know me, you know I'm in a yellow phase, so I thought they were perfect. :0)
























(It's a little fuzzy...so you have to click on the image to see it in full resolution)

No comments: