Older Posts


Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Giant Jenga!

At work today we were all invited to a full on summer celebration at the lot with complimentary food and games for everyone!

It was sooooooo much fun. I usually don't play carnival games because I suck at them and they are a bit too pricey in my opinion, but since they were free I tried them all! And yes, I was right, I do suck at them and was only successful at the "bowling" game. But I was able to get myself a cute polar bear plush toy for my cube.

There was typical summer foods (burgers, hot dogs, watermelon) but also fun stuff like a photo booth, cotton candy, ice cream, popcorn, henna tattoos, face painting, carnival games and even a huge slide. I think we all felt like kids again, it was awesome.

Eric was able to come along, and we found a big Jenga!!

Check it out, a before and after shot.

And I won! To be fair, for the last four rounds the thing was already tilting and the wind was not helping...each time the other person succeeded we were in disbelief! jaja

No comments: