Older Posts


Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bye bye 2010

I thought I'd do a small post to list all the great things I'll remember from twenty ten:
*Note, they are not in a specific order.*

-Traveled to Paris, Stockholm and Amsterdam. I don't just say "Europe" because there is still SO much Europe to see...
-I saw the final episode of Lost with the Cast and Crew, and I got to meet them all too. It was truly a wonderful night.
-I got to see my parents three separate times this year. Something I truly cherish.
-I got to see ALEX! Who is currently traveling/living around the world.
-I had the opportunity to share World of Color and the WB lot with my parents.
-Had a wonderful visit from Alicia and Lauren, who introduced me to the Melting pot, another wonderful new thing for 2010.
-Mikael and Brigid finally made an appearance in LA, and it was lovely to see them.
-Visited San Francisco and Berkeley.
-Had the opportunity to see Mandy Patinkin aka Indigo Montoya portray Eric's grandfather in a play.
-Celebrated Michael and Phil's promotion and Eric's new job.
-Carved my first pumpkin with love.
-Dressed as Egg sushi for Halloween, and had as a date a gorilla man.
-Hosted a murder mystery dinner. Turns out I was dating the murdered...jaja
-Andrea treated me to DELIRIO. The most amazing Salsa show in the salsa capital, Cali.
-Jumped to a new age group. Which I realized like a week later when I was filling out a form...
-Had my first White Christmas in Asheville, NC, had my first Christmas with Eric and was able to spend time with Sophia and get to know her better.
-I bought a new camera and started taking photos for fun.
-I met Eric's Grandmother Tereska. What an amazing woman.
-I was kissed on the Eiffel Tower.
-I was given the chance to be there for my dad when his mom passed away, instead of miles away in LA. This also means 2010 was the first time I lost a family member.

I'm sure more things happened, maybe little things that were wonderful at the time, but now are just scattered memories that I might recall here and there.

My 2011 resolutions are more personal, and I have a hard time sharing them. But one of them will be to blog more because it forces me to write. I still haven't figured out exactly what I want this blog to do, but here's to hoping that I figure it out in 2011.

No comments: